89 maxima speedometer cluster problem

I have an 89 maxima SE, which orginally came with white faces. I bought some aftermarket faces put them on but i messed them up putting them on (silly me). It looked like crap and it all had a different switch so i decided to put the old ones back on. I ended up making a scratch somehow on the old white face which aggravated me even more,just looking at it made you sick lol, so i bought another cluster but this time it was black, it had over 250k on it so i just took the faces off that one and put it on my old cluster with 190k. I came across a white face cluster which was from an automatic i might add so i bought it and today put it in. The problem... The door open lights on left work and the lights on right work but the speedo and the tach dont move at all,they worked on the other 2 put in. Im stumped, its so hard to pop those pieces out the back. Do you think this is beacause it was out of an automatic or maybe i f'ed up the connectors or something or whoever i got it off of on ebay ripped me off? I thought it was going to be a

30 min project but now who knows.Im not much into the electrical stuff so i have no idea.
Reply to
Cerickson3187