91 Maxima electrical problem(s)

Purchased car at an auction, so received it as is.

Car runs great (auto) but no power windows, turn signal or rear lights (brake or tail lights). Windshield wiper works, moonroof works and button to take out of park works. Checked the fuses and they are ok.

Any ideas or thoughts on where to go next with my check out? thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
Socal06

Any comments on this one? I have a similiar problem. No power windows, but they do work every once in a while. Checked the fuse links under the hood. Sunroof and brake lights do work.

Reply to
maximahelp1