'05 F150 Electrical Problem

Two days ago, I got my truck back from the body shop where the left rear quarter panel, and fuel tank were replaced. Today I discover that I have no tail lights, stop lights, backup lights, or turn signals, on the rear. Does anyone have any ideas on where to start looking? All the fuses are good. Thanks in advance. Barry

Reply to
Barry

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 03:40:03 +0000, Barry rearranged some electrons to form:

Take it back to the body shop and ask them to reconnect the wiring harness that they forgot to connect.

Reply to
David M

Reply to
Barry