92 Maxima Running Hard

I have a 92 Maxima that is running hard. Recently it started getting poor gas mileage and then it began to idle low. I've had all 6 fuel injectors replaced in the last few years. What should I do?

Reply to
Mraine

My mechanic has told me it's the fuel pump. A friend says it sounds like spark plugs. It's been coming and going, so it seems more like the pump is about to go. Any suggestions? Could a novice replace a fuel pump?

Reply to
Mraine

Reply to
John Smith