95 Maxima

My check engine light is on and i found out that it was being caused by the O2 sensor, knock sensor and Mass air flow sensor. I haven't replaced them yet, but i did replace the fuel filter because the car was hesistating alot and shutting off while idling at stop signs. I've checked the air filter and housing and it seems fine, but I'm still having the problem. Someone please give me some suggestions for my 95 max.

Reply to
Obigh73b1

Your hesitation and poor idle could be caused by the mass air flow sensor.

You'll want to replace the O2 sensor and knock sensor for the sake of emissions, performance, and fuel economy, but they probably aren't causing your problems, outside of possible SLIGHT hesitation from the knock sensor.

Reply to
Joe

Replace the knock sensor 1st. Sometimes just that will make the others go away. If not, then replace those as well.

CD

Reply to
Codifus