96 Maxima- Bose fuse keeps blowing out!

hi, I was wondering if someone could help me figure out what i need to do to figure out why the "bose" fuse in my fuse box keeps blowing out? The display stopped workin about 6 months ago... so i dont even know what it is doing. It just went out the other day, and basically i think everything works but their is no sound. I can skip around on the cd tracks and the radio antena works, but again... no sound is coming out. Recently i replaced the back speakers but it hasnt given me a problem... when i replaced the fuse the other times i disconnected the rear speakers... to make sure that wasnt the problem.. right when i turned the power on i heard it blow. I am using the 15A fuses like it says... PLEASE HELP ME!!! I MISS MY MUSIC!

Reply to
rydogg00

Put a penny in place of the fuse, it will wither work or burn your car up (you do have insurance?) JUST KIDDING!!!! You need to look for a short to ground, somewhere in your system there is direct power shorted to ground, if you are not familiar with a multi-meter, then take it to some one who knows electronics. It is really your only option if you are not trained in electronics........or don't have a friend who knows electronics..... Good Luck

2Maximas
Reply to
Bitsbucket