'97 Maxima Power Steering Pump Piviot Bolt

Greetings - I have a '97 Maxima & I am looking to change the power steering pump drive belt. Is there a special tool or method to get at the "Pump Piviot Bolt"???? Not a lot of room to work.

Reply to
Jcalard

I believe I got to it from under the car with a short extension and

3/8" drive rachet - that's assuming I loosened the *right* bolt :)

Nirav

Reply to
njmodi

I recall using a 3/8" drive deep socket (what is that bolt - 14mm?) and a flex-head wrench. The the head flexed away from the engine, it gave me just enough room to get that bolt loose.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman