99 Maxima headlight Help? Please Help!!!

Can any one tell me how to adjust the headlamp?

I gave someone broke my headlamp assembly wjem I park my car on the street. I got a new assembly yesterday and I installed on my car. Since I installed it, the problem came up, the light was not balance as the other side (Too much to the ground), so I try to do aiming adjustment to make it balance, but I could not turn the stickes.

I know under the hood have two stickes that behind the headlamp for the adjustment, but my car is hard to turn that two stickes. May be I don't know how to turn, can anyone tell me how to adjust that two stickes, thx. a lot.

Please Help!!! I cannot see the road clearly.

Reply to
1999stanmaxima