99 Maxima SE climate control

Recently the electronic climate control has been acting up. It only produces heat when set to 85degrees, which is much warmer than I prefer. The regulating of the cooling works fine on hot days that require a/c. This is a sudden change that I've just noticed as the weather has turned cooler. I am the original owner. Anyone know what the fix is for this? Thanks.

Reply to
onekindfavor