Brake parts needed - 95 Maxima

In an effort to save some trips to the parts store, I returned the rear brake calipers to the store when my new ones came in. Unfortunately, I failed to notice that the new ones do not come with the bracket that holds the emergency brake cable. My core has long since been returned, and I'm told they cannot be retreived.

Does anyone have a spare set of these little brackets lying around, or know where I could find these? It's for a 95 Maxima (rear disc brakes).

Thanks,

-Dan

Lesson learned: Never return core parts until the job is complete!

Reply to
dfscharpf

That bracket should be included with the rear caliper. If the one you got doesn't have it, just ask them or order you another rear caliper and swap it out. The shop should really do this for free - since the part you received is not correct.

Just an FYI - I once tried to remove that braket from my old caliper and the bolt just sheared off.

Regards, NIrav

Reply to
njmodi