camber/caster problems on 98 se

i got the alignment done, and although the toe is ok, the caster is slighly out of spec (-1.0 degree vs +/-0.8 degree). The car pulls to the right a bit, annoying but has no effect on tires from what i've seen). any idea what could cause this or how much it would cost to repair? I've lived with this for 2 years.

Reply to
jmacmill

It likely was the result of running into a curb or other non-movable object. It has to be pulled on a frame rack to correct. I'd guess $200-$400.

Reply to
JimV