COLD Maxima radio

It has recently got VERY cold up here in Canada -28oC. The other day, when I started my car, the radio had no sound. The LCD display was working but very sluggish. I could change channels but could get no sound. After the car warmed up a bit, the sound came on. The interior temperature wasn't as cold as outside but it certainly wasn't 'warm'. It only seems to do this if it gets VERY cold and there is no problem when the car is in an unheated attached garage.

Any ideas? The car is a 2005 Maxima SE with Bose components.

Reply to
Dialup

Is it under warranty? If so, take it to the dealer. Otherwise, live with it.

Reply to
JimV