Ignition coils

I was looking at a parts list and noticed 2 brands of ignition coils for

95-99 models: Mitsubishi and Hanshin. Is there any difference? Which company made the bad ones in the first place?

--

dave stone

Most of the ones I have replaced have been Hanshin. I don't know what the difference is, but I understand that mixing brands is not a good idea. They say that if you change brands, to change all of the coils to the same brand.

Reply to
Harry Balls