Loose brake cable fix

My parking brake cable appears to be loose. When I go over bumps in the road it rattles in the handle. What is the process to tighten this up or to reduce the slack in the cable?

Also, when I go over some bumps in the road, the rear end of the car bounces slightly and shifts left or right as if the wheels left the road surface. I just had both rear struts replaced. This in fact happened prior to the replacement as well. Any ideas? Did my springs get more spring or something? Are my tires over-inflated at 34 PSI?

rtt

Reply to
Richard Tomkins