Maxima '02 nose bra

Hi all,

I am a proud owner of Nissan Maxima 2002 (nearing 30k miles). Lately I have been putting a lot of Interstate miles and have noticed paint being chipped off from my hood and front bumper, due to the highway debris (stones/bugs/etc). I am planning on purchasing a nose bra, so was wondering if any one have any suggestions. I was looking online and it is costing around $100.

looking forward for you valuable suggestions/comments, thank you all in advance, Bhai

Reply to
BI

I ordered (online) a COLGAN Nose bra from AutoAnything for my 2003. Think it was around $85. First time on was a challenge, but now it's less than a 5 minute job. Looks very good.

Greg

Reply to
Billy Bob Tyler