'02 Maxima expiring 36000 mile warranty..

Hello everyone,

I am a proud owner of '02 Maxima. It is nearning 36000miles, which means expiration of company warranty. I am posting to know if you have any recommendations on anything (to be checked out) before my warranty completely runs out.

will greatly appreciate any comments or suggestions, thank you all in advance, BI

Reply to
BI

This isn't "the end" of your warranty... you still have the 60K mile power train warranty. Of course you may know that, your post just reads like you think it's _all_ over...

You may be able to get the dealer to give you a full or partial brake job if they are pulsing, caused by warped rotors. You might have to argue with them over this but many others have gotted a brake job with resurfaced rotors if the car was still in the 3/36 warranty period. If you make your case well, you may even get brand new rotors!

BuddyWh

Reply to
BuddyWh