2001 SE PosiQuiet Pads

I have the infamous "warped rotor" syndrome and after getting them turned twice, they supposedly cannot be turned anymore. I have a set of front Brembos sitting here but the dealer I purchased them from substituted pads. I ordered the Axxis Ultimate but I got PosiQuiet, which is distributed by Centric Parts

This dealer assures me that they are the equivalent but somehow I doubt him. Has anybody heard of PosiQuiet pads? There is very little on the internet that I could find except at the Centric Parts site didn't have much. Thanks.

Reply to
see_me_here

Anybody have any ideas? thanks.

Reply to