Re: Alternator Replacement

My 97 Max SE Alternator was replaced FREE_OF_CHARGE last year by the dealer. Run your VIN at the dealer and see - you may be eligible for the new design.

-Trevor

Greetings, > I have a 97' Maxima, SE, Standard. Started replacing the alternator > utilizing Chilton's manual. Any words of wisdom that might help me through > the job is most welcomed. Also were would be the best place to obtain a > replacement alternator. > > Much Thanks In Advance > Freddie, Webster, NY ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com) > >
Reply to
Trevor OE News