Re: Nissan announces 2004 I35 -- AND IT SUCKS

With the Accord now at 240 HP, the 2004 TL is expected

to come in around 280+ for the Type-R, up from 260, and will finally > be using the current Accord chassis.

I mean type-S of course. It was about 3:00 a.m. when I wrote this.

JM

Reply to
JM

I think you stated the reason right there. Nissan needs the I35 to remain similar to the Lexus Camry.

Reply to
Monte

I couldn't be happier.

I think that Nissan has abandoned its customers with the new Maxi in a big way. Techno interior, front drive, Goofy looks & a big proce tag. Still nice straight-line performance, but it still FEELS like a Nissan. YUCK!

Yup, still more sour grapes from an unhappy Nissan owner, but so what?!?! If they treated customers like they cared about future car buyers, their future might be a bit less mired.

Hope to see Nissan return to its luck of the 80's. Maybe Kia will baile them out this time.

Reply to
Jimmy G

If you want performance - go for the G35, the markewt demographics for the i30/35 have always been a little older. At 38 I am the youngest driver I have have ever seen in an 130

Reply to
er

Compare the FX & Murano though - the interior of the FX loses the Techno look

I can see an I35 on the Maxi front drive platform with a less techno look

Reply to
er

I like the I35. it isn't goofy looking like the 2004 maxima, and priced only $1000 higher than a loaded maxima.

If it came in pearl white with black leather, I'd buy it.

( I have the only pearl white maxima with black leather, and I love it. )

Reply to
Jorge