Temp Gauge Not Working

Hi all,

The temperature gauge is not working on my V6 3L 87 Maxima. A quick check under the hood reveals what I think might be the sensor on the "front" of the intake manifold. It's in plain view aligned between the two cylinders closest to the passenger side. It has two wires about 8" long that terminate into a connector. But the connector is not connected to anything. Where is the other "side" of the connector?

Thanks in advance, Randy

P.S. To NissTech - Congrats on the tranny success. Also as a follow up to my "wont hardly go when cold" situation... plugs, wires a distributor cap and rotor made her run like a scalded dog!

Reply to
Randy Jones