Where to Buy O.E.M. parts?

I have searched the web for parts for my 94 Maxima and 92 Stanza but there is always a new or different place for these.Most recently I am looking for front end parts like control arms,ball joints etc. Does anyone have some web addresses or phone numbers for these? Thanks.

Tony C.

Reply to
Tony Deb

Best darn MAX dealer in the USA. Ask for Keleb and the MAXAMA.ORG discount.

Jim H.

A good source for original parts is this salvage yard:

Very honest, and Christian owned/operated

Reply to
Michael Barkley

Be sure to *ask* for the discount. They don't give you anything off unless you ask.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob