106 leak in boot and under rear seats

I've got a 1994 106 XND Graduate (with a sunroof) that collects water in the boot and under the rear seats. I think this might be a common fault with water coming in through the rear lights. Am I right? If so, are seals available? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
GJW

It is common but you need to confirm its definately coming from the lights . water test it with a hose pipe and see exactly where the water is coming in.. to be 100%... regards mark

Reply to
markmtbanks via CarKB.com

If the water comes from the lights (I'll try the hose pipe tomorrow) is the easiest thing to to get hold of some rear lights from a post '96 model?

Reply to
GJW

You could try taking off the rear lights drying them then putting some sealant around the seal.But if the seal/s are damaged or perished you'll need new ones ..regards mark

Reply to
markmtbanks via CarKB.com