Peugeot 205 location of rear fog light in england.

Hi,

On which side of the car is located the rear fog light on a Peugeot 205 in england ? Left or right ? Does anybody has a picture ?

Thanks.

Reply to
Pierre Beltran

Its on the right hand side, (drivers side) in the UK Gary

Reply to
Gary G Jones

On the right. On later cars the reversing light on the left has a lens disguised with red lines.

This is an earlier car with the reversing lights in the main clusters.

Phil Cook

Reply to
Pierre Beltran

May be you can send me links of web store which could sell me such a light.

Reply to
Pierre Beltran

Pierre Beltran wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com:

May be you can send me links of web store which could sell me such a light.

Tunku