For Sale 15" Fox 5 Wheels and tyres (updated)

Hi Sorry,,,I made a mistake in my first posting of these, I stated they would fit a Saxo, They will not, sorry. They are 15" fox-5 wheels complete with tyres (approx. 2000 miles use) 7 months old. They come complete with spacers etc and a set of locking wheel nuts. they are finished in Crystal alloy. They were made to fit a Vauxhall Nova. fitting settings are PCD 4X100 / Offset-42.45 / C/Bore-56.5 They will fit a Fiat Barchetta, Brava, Bravo, Cinquecento, Marea, Panda, Punto, Tempra, Tipo, Uno, ((((((but offset bolts are required.)))))) cost around 20-25 quid

Should fit a Daewoo Espero, Nubira, Lanus, Nexia,, Mazda--121 >95, 323, Demio, MX3, MX5, Mitsubishi Carisma, Colt 92>, Lancer 92>

All Protons. Vauxhall -Agila, Astra Mk 3, Calibra, Cavalier, Vectra, Astra Mk 2, Corsa, Nova, I believe the above to be correct according to the index table at..... http//

check. Asking about £200 for them, or would swap for alloys to fit a Peugeot 306. I can supply digital photographs if required cheers roger please reply to me at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Reply to
Quartz

In news:EaSTb.16581$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep4-glfd.server.ntli.net, Quartz decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Just a few things. If you're gonna advertise summat on 'ere, at least stick to one thread.

Secondly, why not just use the loot, or eBay like the rest of us?

Or try some "performance" Nova website instead?

Reply to
Pete M

Hi Thanks for the advice, I hate e-bay, but shall certainly do a search for a "performance" Nova website don't suppose anyone has any links? thanks Roger.............. Quartz

Reply to
Quartz