205 coolant level sensor

The coolant level sensor light comes on when I turn right, and goes off when I turn left. To get at the sensor, which is on the left hand side of the
radiator, I have to remove the catch holding the bonnet, which I'm loath to do without advice. The coolant level is fine, so the problem isn't that; can someone please tell me if I'm likely to hit a problem if I remove the bonnet catch? Paul

Site Timeline