206 Vibrating on right hand corners

Hello everyone,

New here so hello to every one!

My problem is with my Peugeot 206, 1999 XS 3 door model.

I recently had my shock absorbers changed as they were broken! Since then i have been experiencing some serious vibrations when going round right hand bends. I took it back to the garage when the shocks were changed and they did a bit of further work on it, and in the end found that a spring loaded engine mount wasnt operating properly, they reseated the spring, oiled it up and sent it back on its way. Now the car seems fine for about a week, but now when i go round right hand corners my car vibrates heavily.

Does anyone know why my car would keep doing this? I am going to take it back to the garage tomorrow when i get chance for them to have a look at it.

they originally said the spring loaded engine mount was causing the engine to move when the car was on full lock to the right. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers Sean

Reply to
s_scott