206 XS or 206 XSi

I've seen an 2001 51reg 1.6 206 advertised as a 206 XS (90bhp 8 valve)

As 01 51 is Sep 2001, and the XSi (110bhp) came to the UK (late apparently) in Feb 2001, I think the car might (must ?) really be an XSi. Are there any visual clues that would confirm this ? Is the engine stamped

16v ? Does anyone have an XSi; could you tell me what the reg doc says ?
Reply to
Paul S