206cc brake light helppppp!!

Hello, My brake lights are permantly on??!! Why is this?? What should I do... Is it easy enough to do myself?? Thanks

Reply to
danipoops

archive:

Hi, exactly the same thing happened to me and a kind googler helped me out.

If you look under the dash on the passenger side you will see a switch which has probably become loose by shoving stuff in the footwell or kicking it. If you push it back in that should solve the problem.

Hope it helps.

angel