306 AC Switch covers

I'm tryin to find a site from which i can purchase peu 306 parts. What i need are the switch covers for the A/C and the air circultaion buttons, not the actual switch but only the external cover.

I hope i've been clear !!! Any help......

Reply to
Adrian

I can't imagine that hese would be available as spares in isolation. Your best 'site'will be a car breakers yard. Visit in person and buy what you need.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

"Bob Minchin" wrote in news:xMQjd.567$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net:

I bet they are! You'd be surprised what you can get as spares (small items, right down to torx bolts). Speak to your Pug dealer and get a price, to decide whether or not to go to the scrappy instead.

Reply to
southpawArcher

I hope the OP uses a better pug dealer than my local one. I had to order a dipstick a few weeks ago and last week they did not even have an engine thermostat on the shelf.

regards

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

"Bob Minchin" wrote in news:nfakd.467$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net:

Agreed, they vary. Some are excellent at knowing what item you're after; others frustratingly 'get the wrong end of the stick' even when you're pointing at the EPC screen... a case in point a while ago:

(eg. "I want a 306 facia plate for the digital clock area of the dashboard..." "You'll need the entire dashboard. £900." "Are you *sure* about that?? I thought they just snap on... [points at screen]" "Oh yes, you're right.")

Reply to
southpawArcher