306 Cabriolet Windstop FS

It is with much pleasure that I finally wave goodbye to my torture device, sorry, 306 Cabrio, in April. Admittedly it hasn't been unreliable as transport, but the offset seats made it so unpleasant for long journeys I drove almost anything else in preference ;)

I've got a windstop for it, which wasn't part of the contract hire, and therefore is mine and useless to me. They're about £250 in the UK, IIRC. It's got the bag, instructions, but no box.

Open to sensible offers for it. It really did transform the car, making top-down speeds totally comfortable and also providing a handy 'covered' place to put things (you can put the roof up with it fitted, too).

Located in UK. Would ship to Europe, but I expect they're cheaper there!

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick