306 front foglights

Hello

Just wondering if anyone can help. I have an S reg 306 and I need to replace a fused front foglight. But I don't have a clue of how to get to it without having to remove the whole bumper. Can anyone advice me.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Hardeep Manak

I had the same problems with my 306 xs. There is a little black piece of plastic just under the fog light attached to the front bumper and also the mud guard on the arches. Take the 2 screws out of the mud guard and then there is 1 screw attaching to the front bumper.. Take this out and pull it carefully down as there is a socket to connect it back together.

When this is off look up behind the bumper and you will see a kind of ball shaped plastic which also needs coming off. Pull it off to reveal the foglamp.

Reply to
Carl Collins