306

I have got an S Reg 306 and am having problems with my air bag light. Does anyone know how to help me?? Thanks

Reply to
Carl Collins

what problem? if it's the light always on then the connector under the seat needs cutting off and resoldering

Reply to
SimonDS

Well you see mate im looking to buy a Momo performance look steering wheel for it but the light stayed on all the time I thought the air bag was going to burst out at me.. Why are the wires to the air bag under my seat? Do you also know how to take the steering wheel off without killing myself with the airbag?

Reply to
Carl Collins

you will void your insurance.....

Reply to
Mindwipe

the wires are under the seat because of the seatbelt pretensioners etc. The airbag is easy to remove. 3 torx screws behind the steering wheel plus remove the connector as you lift the bag off (that bits obvious as you do it) Insurance? Well if you don't tell them and crash wave goodbye to a payout. It's a modification and a safety feature so expect the premium to go sky high.

Simon

Reply to
SimonDS