306 offside door snags...grrr

Hey all,

After 30,000 miles in my ownership my offside door seems to have developed a mind of its own.

OK firstly, the door liner doesn't want to stay clipped in at the top rear (by the lock) all of a sudden. The reason for this is baffling me. I have tried moving the plastic clips around in case the top one was worn(!) or something. Same result.

Second fault (which is a puzzling coincidence) The window today fell to the bottom of the door. Without too much trouble I was able to remove the door panel. The sliding lug which travels the window up/down had snapped at the top therefore tilting the window down and off. What I'm wondering is if the sliding piece can be replaced easily. I have bodged for now but need an answer to this one soon if you could guys.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
Sheila

its easy enough to replace make sure the glass goes in the front guide and click it back into the seal (you may have to teae it in with a small screwwy

Reply to
Mindwipe

I made myself misunderstood. The piece of glass is fine, its just the lug I am having snags with!!

Reply to
Sheila

They all do that, miss ;-)

Ron Robinson