306 Wiper Problem

My fathers 99' 306 has a problem where the front wipers stop in the wrong position when in use - they normally stop in the upright position. Three different people told him it was a motor problem (although I was dubious about this) so I got him another one and the problem persists - does anyone know what regulates the wiper position when in use?

TIA

Reply to
Brainfire

If It's not the motor it might be the relay that controls the wipers.

Reply to
Len

The stop position is usually controlled by a contact in the wiper gearbox.

Reply to
Brian
306 has a problem where the front wipers stop in the

Thanks Guys, at least we know where to start now!

Reply to
Brainfire