307 ariel

hi there,this might sound stupid but trying to get my 307 ariel off to replace with a new screwing one is proove difficult.my rubber ariel just pulls off leaveing 2(8mm)thin nuts.doesnt seem to want to unscrew, just keeps spinning,is it a case of holding the bottom nut and undoing the top one?please help as i dont want to break owt..regards..martyn.

Reply to
MARTIN MALONE

Nope, you definitely don't want to break the Lion of God! I think you must mean aerial surely.

Reply to
Crazy Aizy