307 multifunction display

A lightning strike very near my 307 seems to have damaged the multifunction display (clock, radio, computer). Does anyone know whether the (much cheaper) 206 display will operate in the 307? Perhaps the Citroen Xsara or C4 displays will also do? Anyway, the Peugeot part number is 9646652577-0R00 and it is made in France by Ecran.

Thank you,

Ed.

Reply to
Edwin

Visit this place. Much cheaper than a brand new one

They get lots of smashed up 307's. Very good for these types of parts. Dan.

Edw> A lightning strike very near my 307 seems to have damaged the

Reply to
tricky4000

Thanks Tricky4000,

I will make enquiries there.