307 recall

Just got a recall notice for our 2002 307 1.6. Says the wiring in the steering column or something can corrode in salt water, fuse and cause a fire in extreme cases. So this is the same fault as seen in the Scandinavian

307s that went up in smoke. Interesting. I wonder how many British cars it affects. Thought it wasn't supposed to affect British models...

-- Androo (Remove your clothes to reply)

Reply to
androo

anything corrodes in Britain, no wonder if you put salt and vinigar on it :-)

Reply to
Marc Amsterdam