Mad wipers update

Well here is the update on my 307 wipers that wouldn't stop....

Steer column control unit changed - problem not fixed BSI changed - problem not fixed

Next step....new wiper motors and mechanism.....!!!

Reply to
Matthew

Well, wherever you have taken it they obviously don't know how to use the Diag machine! They should be able to eliminate either the Comm

2000 or the BSI or the wiper motor itself using the Diag properly. They will eventually get there I suppose but at what cost? I hope it is under warranty! Peugeot do sometimes test returned warranty material and if there is no fault will recharge the garage.
Reply to
nigel

I do have a 3 year/100000km extended warranty, but now they are telling me they want to charge for the new BSI..!!

Does anyone know if this is covered in the warranty?

Reply to
Matthew

You mean that if you'd bought a chair, one of the legs is not under warranty?

Reply to
Marc Amsterdam

How on Earth can they charge you for something that didn't even cure the original problem? Whether it would be covered under the extended warranty you will have to look at your warranty book. I would have thought so especially if you are in the first year of your extended period.

Reply to
nigel