307 single CD radio: no audio in/out signal

I have a 307 from 2002 with a factory single CD radio (build by Clarion).

It has ISO fitting for audio in/out signal on back, but when I attach mp3 player and external amp no signal gets in or out.

I tried to check the manual and push all buttons.

Is this not wired up inside the radio, or can BSI configuration do the trick ?

BR Ulrik

Reply to
helming