307 sw 1.6hdi injector problem

Hi, My no 4 injector seems to be blowing some smoke out of the seal. I have tightened it down a bit and it stopped for about 5 miles but it is starting
to blow smoke again now. I recently replaced the copper seal. Could anything else be the problem?
When I took this injector out whilst recently replavcing the head gasket i had a lot of trouble getting it removed. When it did eventually come out it also came out with the tube attached that it goes into. The tube should have been in the head. I couldn't get the tube detached from the injector as it seemed to be completely jammed on so I just changed the seal and replaced it.
Any body had a similar problem? What can I do to repair this problem without major work. Cheers