307SW 110HDi and DTE Systems chip

Anyone with experience one the following combination - 307SW 110HDi and CommonRail-System chip from DTE Systems.

I installed the chip in my 307 - drove 400km without any problems and with good performance. Then the car started to 'act nervous' - meaning that it didn't responded as normal then using the throttle, and the engine stopped for when I slowed down for a roundabout. I was able to start it again after a few of minutes - but the case repeated itself after a couple of km. After the 3-4 times - I removed the chip and was the back to the original set up that works ok.

Have anyone experienced the same problem - or simulare problems when using this or other chips ?

Cheers

- Arild

Arild