307sw - Europe / Australia

For some crazy reasons the 307SW is not sold with separate seats in the second row and a third row in Australia.

The Australian version has a 40/60% divided bank.

But I rather doubt, that the 307SW is manufactured with different floor panels.

Does someone know, if the 307SW is somewhere sold with a bank and option of two additional seats in the 3rd row?

Is it possible to replace the bank and install single seats?

Chris Melbourne Australia

Reply to
CH

You are sure that you're looking at the 307SW and not the regular 307 station wagon ? Because the regular wagon does have a bank and no third row...

Regular wagon here:

307 SW here:
Jens Kr. Kirkebø

Thanks - you are right but it looks like the external measurements are identical and the engines the same. At least the Australian version includes many features, which are optional in Germany. They do not sell the SW here in this case - a pitty - but in it's category the 110hp HDI FAP Diesel version is the most economic car here in Australia and thats why I will order one.

Chris

CH

Hello,

Here, on both models, the third row is sold as an option, @420EUR per seat. There are two seats, so the 7-seater version is an option which should be paid 840EUR.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

you better wait for the 2.0 16 valve hdi with 136 hp ! Will be available from start of 2004

ha

Nearly identical at least, At least the Australian version

The new 1.6l 110hp HDI engine will probably be available next year too, it will also be available in the 407. Should be even more economical. Personally I hope they'll consider making the new 1.4l

92hp diesel available in the 307SW also.
Reply to
Jens Kr. Kirkebø

I need one now and until the new one appears here one year will be gone - Australia is an island and far away from Europe.

What about a Tuning plugbetween electronics and injection pump? they say 20hp and 50Nm more? - but no info about eventually more consumption..... who has experience?

Chris

CH

Just been looking at the pug uk site and there is only mention of two body types - the Hatch and the SW. No mention of the estate?

Has this now been discontinued in the uk??

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Shreeve

The Estate is still on the UK Site!!

You have to follow the links for the 5dr 307!!

Basically, the problem is that the site seems to be badly laid out!!!

HTH

Regards, John

Reply to
John J. Burness

I have seen the drawings of a model with bank and additional 2 seats in the third row. Are the seats the same for the SW and the Combi/Break Model? If so, then I will buy a pair when spending my holidays in Switzerland in Feb. Chris

Reply to
CH

Hello,

Yes, that's what I've heard. I think you can buy them later from Pug.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T