307SW 110HDi - Diesel additive minimum level

Hi,

After refulling today I got this warning in the display 'Diesel additive minimum level'. I've used this gas station for at least the last year, and have never had this problem before.

Could anyone explain this warning - and what should I do about it

Regards,

- Arild

Reply to
Arild

go to service... additive tank is empty..

what is the mileage on your car? aditive should las for about 80000 km

Reply to
bRkiX

Thanks,

My milages is just 27000km...

Regards,

Reply to
Arild

maybe is leaking... annyway, go straight to service...

Reply to
bRkiX