307SW 136 won['t start after going through big puddle ?

Its going in this week and the clutch and flywheel is being replace. I contacted the customer care dept. Told them of the problem and the history on the car. Said I think they should pay and they phoned me up a few days later and agreed !

Reply to
swebb99

Sorry responded to wrong thread !

I've had a problem with the flywheel on my car.

As for the old mans, it turned out he had some extra insurance cover that covered the damage with effecting no claims or inflicting any excess.

By the way the peugeot garage also agreed that the low air inlet was a major problem and has caused them a lot of work this year.

Reply to
swebb99

Something to be aware of when buying a new car. Thanks for highlighting it.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks