405 heater

I recently had the cat replaced on my 405, now whenever I switch the heater on, I smell exhaust fumes inside the car, could it be that the installers did not seal the cat to the manifold properly? Is this the exhaust or some other problem?

Reply to
ceemark

you will get a bit of smell for a couple of days.untill the paint has burnt off. as the heater inlet is in the engine bay top your get the smell.or keep it turned off,

Reply to
Chris