406 2.0glx throttle housing breather hose blocking

the breather hose from the throttle housing to the air filter box keeps blocking with gunk and the engine runs uneven and the power seems to have a flat spot upon reving up and when the foot i taken off the accelerator the engine tries to stall.when stationary the idle speed seems to move between 9000 and11000thou irraticaly can anyone of you experienced guys help me as i am totaly in the red with this problem

Reply to
moron

I FOUND THE PROBLEM ,INSIDE THE THROTTLE HOUSING AT THE END OF THE PIPE THAT BREATHS INTO THE AIR FILTER ,WAS A HUMUNGUS CLUMP OF GUNK THAT WAS BLOCKING A AIRFLOW BIPASS CHAMBER.I CLEANED THE HOLE THING WITH PETROL LET IT DRY REASSEMBLED IT AND NOW IT RUNS LIKE A BLOODY DREAM

Reply to
moron