406 Brakes

Does anyone know how to get rid of this brake problem? My brake pedal gets softer under foot with time. I bleed the system and no air is present, the brakes feel fine, but after a week or so the pedal starts to feel soft under foot and more pedal travel is required to bring the brakes on effectively

Cheers

Reply to
ire

I have similar symptoms to those described above... I *think* it's a problem with the piston. When i checked the brake pads, they seem to be stuck to the discs with NO clearance whatsoever... perhaps a bit of WD40 around the piston might help?

Any other suggestions, anyone?

Reply to
ammo