406 estate tyre wear

I have an R-reg 406 2.1 TDi estate. 150,000 miles. The rear tyres are wearing big time on the inside. Both equally. Both front and back toe-in seems to be within sensible limits. Lower inner and outer wishbone bushes replaced but, if anything, the problem has got worse. Big Time means over 3000 miles from new the inside was showing cords and the outside still looked new. No clunks or adverse handling. Anyone any ideas please, or should I take it to a dealer? Thanks, Mike.

Reply to
ccMikeF