406 rear tyre wear

R-reg 406 estate 2.1 tdi

I have a problem with excessive rear tyre wear, wear on both tyres is the same. (3000 miles from new the inside 2 inches of tread across the tyre is down to the cords showing while the outside looks new. Tracking (toe-in style) checked and figures look sensible. Inner and outer lower wishbone bushes replaced (replaced because the rear wheels camber angle looked like a triumph herald with far too much weight in the back) Car drives OK as it always has done; no clunks.

Anyone any ideas please - or do I take it to a dealer?

Reply to
ccMikeF

Take it to a peugeot dealer, the rear suspension track arms wear and have to be replaced, you can do it yourself (mine were 18 quid each )then take it to the dealer to be re-tracked cost 48 quid a fortnight ago

Reply to
mal