406 help please ? ? ? ?

I'm looking for anyone who is breaking a 406 as I had a blow out which caused a broken tie rod end. Which then caused the wheel to turn in and get stuck whilst the other one continued straight on hummmm bet you can't guess what happened next?

Thats right crashed straight into two parked cars, so I need the list below:

1) Front Bumper complete! 2) Bonnett 3) Both Wings 4) Both headlights 5) Both fog lights 6) Grille

I think thats it for now, anyone got any bits or know where in the midlands that I can get them from? Thanks much appreciated

*_*_*_* Devanti
Reply to
Deviant Devanti